The Columbus Museum continues to be one of the premiere cultural organizations in our community and the southwest Georgia region, making this an optimal time for your business to partner with the Museum. Make our partnership work for your business; allow the Museum’s tailored benefits to meet your needs and help you differentiate your company. The Museum provides the perfect setting to provide an exceptional entertainment experience for your customers and significantly increase the benefits offered to your employees, putting you a step above your competition.
Enjoy these standard benefits offered to all “Business Partners.”
• Honor listing in Museum foyer (48,000+ visitors per year)
• Recognition in Museum’s annual quarterly magazine The Muse and on the Columbus Museum website
• Two Young Art Patrons or Supporting Gift Memberships
• Invitation to Business Partner Luncheon Reception
• Two Invitations to the annual Master Circle Gala
• One time quarter page ad in The Muse magazine (Standard for all levels)
• Corporate Day at the Museum for your employees/customers and their families
• Museum mailings announcing upcoming events and exhibitions and a subscription to the quarterly Museum magazine, The Muse
• Social media business partner spotlight ad on the Museum’s facebook page
Please select from these additional benefits that correspond to your level of partnership.
Leader ($500) One Additional Benefit; Investor ($1,000) & Principal ($2,500) Two Additional Benefits
• Exclusive use of the Museum’s Wright Room for an offsite gathering during regular Museum hours
• Opportunity to host curator-led private exhibition tours for clients/employees (Food & Beverage not included)
• Special access and preferred seating for clients/employees during Museum family holiday festivals
• 20% discount offered at Museum Gift Shop
Exclusive to the Principal ($2,500) level, please select two unique benefits to gain access to experience the Museum like no other visitor.
• A complimentary three-hour rental of the Museum’s Turner Galleria for a holiday party or business event (After hours fees may
apply/Food & Beverage not included)
• Two additional tickets to the annual Master Circle Gala
• Museum exhibition (Galleria cases or small gallery) sponsorship recognition on entry panel and planned advertising
Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact our Membership Manager, Hillary Scalmanini for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 706-748-2562 ext.5400.
Current Business Partners
B&B Beverage Company
Bob Vardaman Events Management
Columbus Water Works
Georgia Crown Distributing Company
W. C. Bradley Co.